Nike
Q: Jordan Toddler I Heart 2-Piece Skirt Set
Jordan Toddler I Heart 2-Piece Skirt Set

Jordan Toddler I Heart 2-Piece Skirt Set

$55.00
Littles can spread love Jordan style in this two-piece set, which includes a graphic boxy tee and a skort. The tee has a cropped look while providing full coverage with a tagless crewneck for fuss-free wear. The skort is made of twill, features non-functional pockets, has built-in shorts with added stretch for movement, and the stretchy waistband creates a comfy fit. And the sweetest part? Both pieces can be mixed and matched with pieces already in your child's wardrobe.

Details

  • Set Components: Graphic boxy tee and a skort
  • Tee Features: Cropped look, full coverage, tagless crewneck
  • Skort Materials: Twill
  • Skort Features: Non-functional pockets, built-in shorts with added stretch, stretchy waistband
  • Color Shown: Black
View on Nike — $55.00

Product image URL: https://static.nike.com/a/images/t_default/u_126ab356-44d8-4a06-89b4-fcdcc8df0245,c_scale,fl_relative,w_1.0,h_1.0,fl_layer_apply/c86ba5fb-a7a1-4e67-b40b-b84075c5f4ab/I+HEART+MJ+SKIRT+SET.png

Explore more from Nike with AI
Powered by Aigency